Candida albican is yeast that considered part of the human normal flora. It grows best at (pH 5.0), and it infects “Mucus membranes”. Subclinical candidiasis is a condition affects so many people around the globe, mostly females
Symptoms of subclinical candidiasis include: Bloating after meals (Key symptom), craving for sugar and bread (Key symptom), chemical/food sensitivity (Key symptom), fatigue, arthritis, brain fog & memory loss, frequent infections, athlete foot, and constipation
High sugary-starchy diet causes candidiasis via 3 main mechanisms:
1. Sugar is acidic, which will increases blood density and thickness, causing the blood to be a perfect environment for yeast overgrowth
2. Sugar is the preferred food for candida; candidiasis thrive on “Sugar”’ they ferment the sugar releasing “Acetaldehyde” and “Ethyl alcohol”, which will be further detoxified in the liver causing “Fatty liver cirrhosis” over the years.
3. Pure white sugar is “Immunosuppressive”. The immune system will be down for 6 hours after sugar intake!!
Subclinical candidiasis can be caused by: antibiotics use, acidic diet, starchy-sugary diet, oral contraceptives therapy, catheterization, and immunosuppression (e.g., diabetes mellitus), endocrinopathies, heavy smoking, wearing dentures, mitral valve prolapse, premenestraul syndrome, and food allergies
1. Scott-Mumby K. Beyond candida: breakthrough solutions for candida, yeasts, dysbiosis and more. 2014; Mother Whale Inc; 1st edition
2. Boroch A. The candida cure: yeast, fungus & your health - the 90-day program to beat candida & restore vibrant health. 2009; Quintessential Healing, Inc; 1st edition